Friday, August 10, 2012

Untitled...

It has been a long time since I have posted something. Quite frankly it has been a while since I have been inspired enough to post anything. Actually, I am not inspired at all right now, quite the opposite actually. I am feeling like the weather in Maine, gray and gloomy. Like when life makes you make a tough decision that not only affects you but someone else. When you know you have to do the right thing even when you know its the hardest thing you've even done in your life. I hate moments like this, but you just have to tell yourself that at the end of the day, you made the right choice.

When it's all said and done, you have to remember that, every new beginning, comes from some other beginnings end.


I drew this is Maine, where the weather is always gray and gloomy.

No comments:

Post a Comment